- Handle UX for web and desktop based application;
- Facilitate user research, develop user stories and journeys to the user flow;
- Develop wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes and user-testing;
- Work closely with UI designers and development team to develop intuitive user experience.
- Bachelor degree in design (e.g. interaction, visual communications, media), or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 2 years of UX design experience or similar role with solid skills. Fresh graduate is also welcome;
- Solid understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking;
- Passionate in enhancing user experience, with good understanding of current and future UX trends;
- Good team player, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Passion in learning new design methodologies;
- Self-motivated and fast learner.
Appointment will be offered with attractive salary. Fringe benefits include paid leaves, medical and dental insurance coverage and contribution of MPF. The incumbent will work under five-day week schedule in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Great opportunity to work on the emerging technologies.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting reference number) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.