Technical Support Manager
- Manage and team of first-tier technical support specialists to providing first-tier high quality 24×7 support to our customers that use our blockchain systems and related solutions;
- The team is responsible for answering customer enquiries, troubleshooting technical issues, monitor and maintain system security, and resolve any issue either themselves or through collaboration with second line support. The team is also responsible for supporting customers to runs pilots, and deployment application and/or system enhancements;
- Drive the development of deployment automation and AI solutions to streamline technical support processes.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Technical support / administration / system maintenance / system support / application program, in which worked in MNC before is a plus, or which 2+ years in a team leading role;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant disciplines;
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Good communication in English with spoken Mandarin will be an advantage;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Able to work on shift;
- Eager to take an opportunities to work in a fast-paced start up environment, with a natural willingness to always go the extra mile;
- Solid experience in blockchain or related systems will be an advantage.
Appointment will be offered with attractive salary. Fringe benefits include paid leaves, medical and dental insurance coverage and contribution of MPF. The incumbent will work under five-day week schedule in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Great opportunity to work on the emerging technologies.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting reference number) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.