Technical Project Manager
- Manage multiple software development or implementation projects to successful completion;
- Define project objective and scope, document current and future-state process, document risks and assumptions, and follow through entire development, testing and implementation processes;
- Conduct detailed project plan using project management tool and report status to Global Project Management Office regularly;
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with project owners and other project stakeholders;
- Present detailed architect solutions to clients/project stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development or program/project management;
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent discipline;
- Experience in writing codes or serving as architect for large-scale IT system;
- Experience implementing Agile SDLC practices;
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions and architecture is a plus;
- Experience in managing outsource software projects;
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical concepts effectively;
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion in learning new technologies;
- Passion in producing large-scale systems;
- Self-motivated and fast learner.
Appointment will be offered with attractive salary. Fringe benefits include paid leaves, medical and dental insurance coverage and contribution of MPF. The incumbent will work under five-day week schedule in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Great opportunity to work on the emerging technologies.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting reference number) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.