- Develop applications using Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies;
- Follow agile development methodology, adapt to changing requirements and meet deadlines.
- At least 3 years of experience building software products;
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent or experience;
- Proficient in one of the programming languages, Go/C++/Java;
- Hands-on experience with unit testing framework, automated testing;
- Experience with messaging queues is an advantage;
- Experience with the AWS or Azure cloud computing platform is a plus;
- Knowledge in data security, cryptography, Blockchain, consensus algorithm is a plus;
- Passion in learning new technologies;
- Passion in producing large-scale systems;
- Self-motivated and fast learner;
- Strong communication skills.
Appointment will be offered with attractive salary. Fringe benefits include paid leaves, medical and dental insurance coverage and contribution of MPF. The incumbent will work under five-day week schedule in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Great opportunity to work on the emerging technologies.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting reference number) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.