- Lead and drive functional test automation;
- Able to provide technical leadership to establish functional automaton capabilities within the team;
- Able to identify automation opportunity to shorten testing cycle and speed up test execution in both agile and non-agile projects;
- Able to develop automation framework, develop automation scripts with used components based approach to develop automation script to reduce the cost of maintenance and maximize the re-use of existing test scripts;
- Develop test hardness to speed up test execution with any scripting language is a plus;
- Knowledge on Service Virtualization and Performance testing is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in automation QA engineering;
- Good knowledge in functional testing automation tools such as Quick Test Pro/UFT, Selenium and Cucumber, TOSCA, Paragon (ATM) and EGG PLANT (mobile automation). Certification on testing tools is a plus;
- Good knowledge of SDLC processes, testing methodology and different types of testing;
- Able to stay firm to ensure correct QA automation practise is followed;
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills and able to work independently and with automation test team;
- ISTQB/ISEB certifications is an advantage;
- Banking, Finance and Insurance business domain knowledge is an advantage.
Appointment will be offered with attractive salary. Fringe benefits include paid leaves, medical and dental insurance coverage and contribution of MPF. The incumbent will work under five-day week schedule in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Great opportunity to work on the emerging technologies.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting reference number) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.