- Responsible for developing functional and appealing user facing features for web and desktop applications as well as backend API creation;
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of designs;
- Optimize applications to maximize performance and scalability;
- Perform UI and API testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related disciplines;
- Experiences with modern frontend JS frameworks and experience with Angular, React or Vue;
- Experiences with modern backend JS frameworks & WebSocket, Express;
- Experiences with testing frameworks, such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, Karma, etc.;
- Experiences with RESTful Web Services design;
- Experiences with TypeScript is a plus;
- Experiences with backend programming languages including PHP, Java or Golang, etc.;
- Experience with building responsive UI and solving cross-browser compatibility issues;
- Hands-on experience with unit testing framework, automated testing;
- Passionate about learning the latest front-end technologies;
- Passion in producing large-scale systems;
- Self-motivated and fast learner;
- Strong communication skills.
Appointment will be offered with attractive salary. Fringe benefits include paid leaves, medical and dental insurance coverage and contribution of MPF. The incumbent will work under five-day week schedule in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Great opportunity to work on emerging technologies.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting reference number) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.