- Systems and solution design as well as implementation of new solutions to meet market/client needs;
- Automate and streamline operations and processes;
- Build and extend evolving continuous delivery technology platform;
- Develop in cloud environments such as AWS and Azure;
- Contribute to system architecture design.
- 3+ years of deep expertise with Continuous Integrate/Delivery & Dependency Management (Maven, Git). Candidate with more experiences will be considered as Senior DevOps Engineer;
- Proficiency in DevOps tooling (Ansible, Docker Swarm, Puppet, Chef);
- 3 years solid coding experience in Java and hands-on experience in bash scripting and python;
- Strong knowledge of IP networking, DNS, load balancing and CDN’s;
- Experience with continuous monitoring tools, including Nagios and Splunk;
- Experience with Cloud Service Providers (CSP), including AWS and Azure;
- Experience with Apache, NGINX or similar web servers;
- Experience with using Agile software development methods in a DevOps environment;
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Passionate about new technology, motivate and fast-learner;
- Strong communication skills to both business and technical audiences.
Appointment will be offered with attractive salary. Fringe benefits include paid leaves, medical and dental insurance coverage and contribution of MPF. The incumbent will work under five-day week schedule in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Great opportunity to work on the emerging technologies.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting reference number) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.