Business Development Manager
- Assist management teams and senior business development personnel to engage in business development activities;
- Conduct business analysis especially on consortium and enterprise Blockchain platforms for the Financial Services Industry;
- Handle business agreements and contracts as well as review business terms and conditions;
- Prepare documents, writeups and Powerpoint presentations for external and internal parties related to business development activities, project requirements and development, and product information;
- Develop business proposals and quotations.
- Socially adept;
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and organization;
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration or related areas;
- Relevant experience in business development is preferred, fresh graduates also welcome;
- Preferably native English speaker or near-native proficiency in English;
- Good command of written English.
Appointment will be offered with attractive salary. Fringe benefits include paid leaves, medical and dental insurance coverage and contribution of MPF. The incumbent will work under five-day week schedule in a friendly and dynamic working environment. Great opportunity to work on the emerging technologies.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting reference number) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.